Updated: Feb 2023
The website https://senyorestudi.com is the responsibility of LLUÍS SERRA PLA (hereinafter SENYOR ESTUDI), with CIF 40451358Q , with registered office in Sant Sebastià street, 1 – 17473 – MASOS DE VENTALLÓ (Girona) and email address email@example.com
What is a cookie and what is it for?
In general, we inform you that a cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the user accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are commonly used?
Next, we present a classification of the cookies usually used according to different types depending on who is responsible, the time they stay and the purpose of their use:
- Type of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Type of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie editor, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Type of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical and functional cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content to broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Preference or customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis, measurement or performance cookies: These are those that allow their editor to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the Editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on itself, based on an automated decision.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not necessary for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, if the consent of the interested party is needed, it can be requested in different ways. It will be understood as granted if you have given your consent by selecting the corresponding option in your browser by accessing the privacy configuration options and selecting the option that allows you to deactivate the automatic acceptance of cookies, without prejudice to the fact that at any time you can revoke and disable cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
More information at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage (1)
The website uses Google cookies: We use different types of cookies for the operation of Google’s web sites and ad-related products. A part or all of the cookies that are described can be stored in your browser. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (although browsers for mobile devices may not offer this option). For example, if you use Google Chrome as your browser, you can go to chrome://settings/cookies.
More information at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
The website uses Facebook cookies: We can place cookies on your computer or device, and receive the information they have stored when you use or visit: Facebook products and / or Products provided by other members of Facebook companies.
The web domain https://www.senyorestudi.com use the following types of cookies:
|The website||CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie that stores the user’s cookie consent state|
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-10
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/ca-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Other browsers: check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Exercise of rights
You can know and exercise your rights regarding data protection by accessing our privacy police website https://senyorestudi.com/privacy-police
At the informative and contractual level, the language of communication chosen, Spanish, Catalan, English and French
This translation in English is only issued for reasons of convenience and in compliance with the right to information according to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December 2018 (LOPDGDD). In case of divergence or incompatibility between the English and Spanish versions of these general conditions of sale and use, the Spanish version will prevail.